Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Students at Liberty find none

I apologize, I've been neglecting you all something awful this month! Between a longer to-do list than usual at work and planning for Gina's wedding this weekend (my best friend's getting married!!!), things have been a little crazy.

I promise to get back to something like a normal blogging schedule next week, but I wanted to share an issue that's been driving me nuts personally and professionally since last Friday: Liberty University kicking their chapter of College Democrats off-campus. I just blogged about it over at State of Belief for work, so I'll send you their way to read the full post:
James Madison must be exhausted. The poor guy just can’t catch a break – with all of the government interference in religion (the faith-based initiative-turned-partnership) and religious interference in politics (Propositions 8, 102 and 2), he’s probably been rolling over in his grave nonstop for years...[read the full post here]
And now (well, soon)...back to your regularly-scheduled dose of There Is No Spoon.

No comments: